Every month, 3,000 pounds (1,360 kg) of organic sulfur is shipped from my United States supplier to a French company called Apoticaria that specializes in providing natural health and alternative therapies to a worldwide clientele. Why is there such a demand for this product that requires it to be ordered in such large quantities?
Our Diet Is Largely Sulfur-Deficient
In 2017 Natural Cave published Tobias Roberts’ report entitled, “Everything You Need To Know About Organic Sulfur Crystals (And How It’s Good For You)” that attributes chemical fertilizers and modern food processing as reasons why we need access to a bioavailable source of sulfur that is largely missing in our diet:
In today’s industrial agriculture, the application of animal manures have been replaced by chemical fertilizers that don’t offer any sort of nutrients to the plant outside of the basic phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen that they need. The result has been that sulfur has been virtually eliminated from both the soil and the foods that eventually end up on our dinner table. Additionally, the processing of our foodstuffs which is another central tenant of our industrial food system, further removes any traces of sulfur (and other micronutrients) that our body needs.
In addition, Andrea Donsky relied on Hesh Goldstein’s area of expertise as a natural health advocate to write her report for Naturally Savvy entitled, “20 Reasons To Try Organic Sulfur.” Listed below are the first 12 reasons that are mentioned in this report:
1. Organic sulfur is not a drug or prescription medicine. It is actually a nutrient, or a food that the body can consume.
2. It increases enzyme production within the glands in the body, substantially increasing overall resistance to illness.
3. It increases flexibility in the tissues within the body and increases blood circulation.
4. It reduces muscle inflammation, promotes healing in the muscles and prevents them from becoming sore. To the degree there is soreness, recovery and return to normality is quickened. Athletes, in particular, benefit from this as the intake of additional OS dramatically increases their recovery time.
5. It eliminates “free radicals” in the body. Allergies to pollens and certain foods can be reduced or eliminated by its use.
6. It promotes healthy, increased growth of hair and fingernails.
7. It has been studied for possible anti-cancer effects. Because of the oxygenation of the cells and tissues, which creates an aerobic environment, cancer cells cannot exist.
8. Studies have shown it can help reverse symptoms of osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
9. It aids in healthy skin production and the reduction of “wrinkles”. It is one of the main ingredients in moisturizing creams.
10. It helps the body properly regulate insulin production. Adequate OS in the diet may reduce the need for insulin injections.
11. It helps alleviate chronic headaches. Increased circulation in the brain cells promotes proper blood circulation within the brain. Less pressure and pain result, reducing tendencies for headaches.
12. It helps alleviate emphysema. It provides the body with material to manufacture new, healthy cells, on lung walls.
Everything You Need To Know About Organic Sulfur Crystals (And How It’s Good For You)
by Tobias Roberts
April 12, 2017
20 Reasons To Try Organic Sulfur